Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hello blog.

This is a new blog. I am going to write in it.

I saw The Bucket List (for free!) and undoubtedly like many others, immediately went home and made a list of things I want to accomplish. The list doesn't have a deadline, like my freshman year "List of Shit I Have to Do Before I Finish Freshman Year," or my quarterly-annual "need to be more proactive" Livejournal posts. It just has things on it.

I am interested, - possibly studying even - graphic design. I say "possibly studying even," because my school does not have a design program. I have created my own, and in doing so I am fully convinced that I will eventually be working at a lavish firm or even better, freelancing at my own studio in SoHo. Neither are likely, but a girl needs to dream.

Someone (you'll hear a bit more about him later) suggested I make a blog a while back for design folk-networking, or something. I don't know about that.

I would like to post my design stuff here. Probably. Maybe not.
Mostly I am just going to write things.

But now, I am going to eat some mushrooms.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So would you say The Bucket List is, in fact, "a gift to moviegoers"?

Elizabeth said...

Well, it was certainly a gift to me, being free and all.